Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Panoply Meets Savvy City Farmer

My sis & I went to style our booth spaces this past Sunday, as we were expecting that Beast in the East of a snowstorm to interfere with our normal day....happy to report we only got a dusting, now it's time for Spring to be here now!

We added some Spring color in our spaces...it's time.  We've gotten some garden items in also, and I'll be sure to capture those in an upcoming visit.


My Monday morning was terrific....I was in my doctor's waiting area, checking my email, and found I had the winning guess on blogger Joy Frey Waltmire's newest upcoming venture!  After following her awhile through various online venues (Savvy City Farmer), it seemed the logical next step that she would combine her already demonstrated talents for sourcing, creating and styling into event planning! 

Joy's followers have come to know and love the shopping event she created and hosts, "Shop the Shed", but she's really going all out this year.  She's combining her talent, along with her sisters' photography and culinary skills, in a synergized, all-in-one event occasion venue at their family's farm homestead in Indiana.  If you're from this area and know of anyone with a wedding or other celebration planned in 2014 or later, you should definitely explore Joy's website, blog, and all her creativity here, at Savvy City Farmer:  http://www.savvycityfarmer.com/.  And even if you have no upcoming event, she's one chic to definitely follow....lots of good, creative energy!

I don't know about you, but I'm hoping to make a road trip of Joy's extravaganza with my two sisters, come September 7.  Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to receiving my giveaway, the latest issue of Jeanne d'Arc Living magazine, for yet another new source of inspiration!  I'm also looking forward to growing my new friendship with the Savvy City Farmer, even if it is virtual...for now. 

~Rita

2 comments:

  1. Rita,
    Thanks for finding my blog now I have found you. I am a new follower. Congrats on your win with Joy. I have known Joy and her talents for years and she is a sweet as her treasures she sells.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete