Monday, December 11, 2017

Junkin' Series Guest at Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Bubbling over with joy, I'm guest posting today over at Follow the Yellow Brick Home, in Amber's "Let's Go Junkin" series.
I'm sharing Panoply Christmas booth displays over the past several years on Amber's blog, and if you'd like to see more of how we style our spaces, you can start by clicking right here. While at Amber's blog, I hope you'll stay a while to also see her fantastic home all decked out with vintage decor through all the seasons, but especially now, at Christmastime.

If you're traveling through West Virginia, I hope to see y'all at the South Charleston Antique Mall! Panoply is located in the South Charleston Antique Mall at 617 D Street, South Charleston, WV.  It is an easy on/off from I-64 at Exit 56.

Amber, thanks again for inviting me! Happy junkin', y'all!

Rita C. at Panoply

No comments:

Post a Comment