This fair promises to bring the pages of Country Living Magazine to life, and it's got an all-star list of guests scheduled to appear, including CL's editor-in-chief, Sarah Gray Miller (pictured below), as well as many of the magazine's other editors and contributors. (All photos in this post Courtesy of Country Living).
The Country Living Fair in Columbus will give attendees the chance to enjoy the Country Living lifestyle in a fun, festival atmosphere with cooking, crafting, and other DIY demonstrations, as well as fantastic local and artisanal food. In addition, guests will have access to a unique shopping experience featuring more than 200 vendors offering antiques, gifts, home décor, jewelry and more.
Special guests scheduled to attend the Columbus Country Living Fair and participate in book signings, demonstrations and panel discussions include:
- · Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell, of Cooking Channel’s “The Fabulous Beekman Boys";
- · Cari Cucksey, estate sale expert and host of HGTV’s “Cash & Cari”;
- · Faith Durand, executive editor of TheKitchn.com and author of “Bakeless Sweets”;
- · Allison Chapman, owner of Igloo Letterpress in Columbus;
- · Kelly McCants, founder of Modern June and author of “Sewing with Oilcloth.”
You can purchase tickets by visiting www.stellashows.com or call (866) 500-FAIR, but now is your chance to WIN a PAIR of 3-day passes to the fair!
Entries must be received by 11:59 pm (EDT), Wednesday, September 4, 2013 to be eligible. One random drawing winner will be announced in a post sometime Thursday, September 5, 2013.
I'm offering readers three separate chance entries into the random drawing in order to increase your odds of winning. Here's how you enter:
- Leave a comment on this post, indicating you would like to be entered for the chance drawing.
- Become a follower of my blog, PANOPLY, by either signing up with Google+ or email subscription. Then please leave another comment letting me know you're a follower.
- Share this giveaway via a link on either your FACEBOOK or HOMETALK page, and leave a comment indicating such so that I may visit your page and see the post while I'm there.
Hurry! Call your best friend and tell them about the fair and your chance to win! Let them in on it so they can enter, and increase your chances of going together! Can you say girl trip?!
More details on the fair:
Location: Held rain or shine outdoors under tents, the Fair takes place at the Ohio Village, next to the Ohio History Center and located across from the Ohio State Fairgrounds at I-71 and 17th Avenue in Columbus (800 E. 17thAve.). Regular parking fees apply daily.
Hours: , & ; gates open for Early Birds at & .
· Admission is $13 in advance and $16 at the door; three-day weekend passes are available for $15 in advance and $20 at the door;
· An Early Bird 3-Day Weekend Pass is available for $40 (in advance only) and grants early admission and (no early admission );
· Children ages 16 and under are free;
· Ticket prices include admission to the Ohio History Center Museum.
Go RVing and IAMS are sponsors of this year’s Country Living Fair in Columbus. The Fair is produced by Stella Show Management Company.
This ticket giveaway is sponsored by Country Living Magazine, a Hearst Magazines publication.