Monday, September 16, 2013

Guest Feature Post on Between Naps on the Porch

Today I'm being featured on Susan's blog, Between Naps on the Porch, in her 242nd Metamorphosis Monday series titled, "Beautiful Front Porch Addition and Garden Oasis".
Susan
Susan and I began our conversation after I commented on a recent post of hers, wherein she was contemplating changing her brick walkway to blend with her porch addition.  I sent a couple photos of our porch and yard renovation and, specifically, how we planned the walkway.  It inspired Susan, so more photos followed, with more detail, and a blog post was created.

I am thrilled to be featured on Susan's blog, and it's a first for me on two levels:  being featured at such length, and showing readers my house and garden, together, for the first time.  I've shown garden pictures, and few indoor shots, but none to this detail.

I hope you'll join Susan on her porch and read the post in its entirety.  There are so many wonderful posts in this series and more on her blog.  I hope you'll consider following me on my blog, too.  You can connect with me via Google+ by adding me to your circles, and/or receive my posts via email subscription.  I look forward to sharing with friends already made, as well as new friends.

Thank you, Susan!


No comments:

Post a Comment