Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm at Linda's Coastal Charm Blog Today

Hey y'all, I'm over at Linda's Coastal Charm today, and I'm talkin' shop!  I hope you'll visit and find out how Panoply got started, and see some of what we do in our antique mall spaces.  I appreciate Linda's invitation, and look forward to meeting new readers!  For those of you new to Panoply, welcome!  I invite you to add me to your circle of friends, or sign up for regular emails of posts to my blog.

Here's a peek of some of what you'll see while there:
Panoply Romantic Victorian Bedroom Display
Panoply Cottage Display
If you're traveling through any of the three interstates that intersect in our town of Charleston, West Virginia (I-64, I-77 or I-79), we'd love for you to stop by and see us at The South Charleston Antique Mall, 617 D Street, South Charleston, West Virginia.  There are billboards strategically pointing the way to our mall along the interstates, or you can phone (304) 744-8975 for directions.  Again, we're on I-64, Exit 56, easy on/off access coming from any of those three interstates.

Thanks again, Linda!  I am most appreciative of your hospitality!

No comments:

Post a Comment