Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Little Gratitude, Love

I want to take this opportunity to give a shout out to my friend and fellow blogger, Diana Petrillo, over at Adirondack Girl @ Heart.  Diana does a feature on her blog called 'Vintage Blog of the Week', and she kindly asked if I would allow (!) her to feature my blog, Panoply. 

I am humbled, Diana. What a wonderful gift from you, a sort of valentine from my perspective, and I want to send a little love back to you. Thank you, I so appreciate you!
Love, from home
Love, from the shop
If you visit Diana's blog, why not browse her topics? You may very well find you want to follow her posts and/or other social media. Diana is a smart, creative, and faith-filled woman. She's a great picker, too, and she sells many of her vintage picks in her Etsy shop by the same name as her blog. 

I also want to wish everyone reading this a Very Happy Valentine's Day! I so appreciate your readership and interaction here, and the friendships built on this blog's foundation. Be sure to take the opportunity to show others some love, and don't wait for a certain or special day to do it. Letting someone know you appreciate them - when they least expect it - can immensely help the way they feel. Don't forget to show yourself some love, too. Being good to yourself increases your ability to be good to others.
Rita C. at Panoply

Adirondack Girl @ Heart
Sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment