Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Panoply 2017: It's a Wrap!

In 2014 I started this collage photo summary format as a way to capture my year in one fell swoop, a sort of journal summary. Putting these collages together by subject matters that matter to me (and how I spend the majority of my time) is my way of remembering the best of 2017. It's been a good year.

There are no lengthy descriptions, but there are links back (in the captions) under each photo collage subject header: Home, Garden, Tablescaping, Tales of the Traveling Totes, Vintage Finds, Panoply Booth Displays, and Miscellaneous Musings. If you're so inclined to read, you can click on the captions, each semicolon separating different posts on that header. The one marked in bold under each header was my personal favorite, and often the most viewed of that subject. You can also select a label, main menu header, or type the subject into the search block just above my photo on the right sidebar (e.g., garden, tablescape, etc), and related posts will come up. Feel free to dig in. Enjoy!  


Home....where the heart and soul rests and rejuvenates...that is, after renovation projects are complete!
Kitchen Pt 1: It Started with the Fridge; The Master Bath Pt 1: It Started with the Vanity; Kitchen Update is Complete - For Now; From Blah to Spa: Master Bath Reveal; Playing House, Piddling; Lessons Learned in Renovating; All for Fall!; Holiday Home Style 2017!

Garden....growing the spirit through toiling the soil while becoming in tune with nature.

Tablescaping....creating themed displays with table elements, both old and new. I can't choose a favorite - what's yours?
Winter Cardinal Table for Two; Breakfast at Tiffany's Themed Bridal Shower; Nature's Way Spring Tablescape; Tablescaping is Fun! An Homage to Dorothy Drape Style; Anything Goes: Broadway Tablescape; A Summer Place Setting; Am I Blue Plate Special; Richly Rustic, Romantic Autumn Tablescape; Pale Palette Fall Tablescape; Oh Deer! Christmas Tablescape 2017

Tales of the Traveling Totes...oh, the places you'll go and the friends you'll meet!
The Man Behind the Traveling Tote; Traveling Tote Adventures: Winter Hibernation; Tales of the Traveling Totes #11: Spring Flings; Traveling Tote Garden Party; Tales of the Traveling Totes #12 - Summer Fun; Tales of the Traveling Totes #13: Fall Frolics

Vintage Finds....the thrill of the hunt, and the quest for ever-evolving collections with unusual stories in things found.
When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Go Shopping; More Vintage Shopping, Shopkeeping; Panoply Travels, July Finds; Trippin', Pickin': September Vintage Finds; Panoply Late Fall 2017 Vintage Finds; More Late Fall 2017 Vintage Finds

Panoply Booth Displays in the South Charleston Antique Mall....turning vintage finds into fun vignettes and themes since 2008. Our location was voted best antique/vintage shopping location in all of West Virginia for 2017!
Jan 2017 Booth Refresh; Panoply Summer 2017 Booth Space Updates; More Vintage Shopping, Shopkeeping; Antique Mall Anniversary, Booth Sales, Moves; Booth Transitions Early Fall 2017; Panoply Holiday Booths 2017

Miscellaneous Musings....all thoughts and things random, quirky, and/or unusual.
Misc Musings No. 7; Misc. Musings No. 8; Misc. Musings No. 9; Misc. Musings No. 10; Misc. Musings No. 11
Thank you to each and all of my readers throughout the year. Your comments, emails and other social media interactions are part of what makes my life a happy life. I love all the friendships, even if they are virtual. They still feel very real. 
Cheers to the New Year!
Best,
Rita C. at Panoply
NOTE: I created this post, as I said, to organize my year of blogging. It's also the last step I take before ordering my annual "yearbook" from Blog2Print (no sponsorship or affiliation). They typically have a coupon code aroung this time each year for 30% off a book format* of your blog posts, so I'll be watching for that. If interested, I wrote about the process in 2016 (here), with some tips on how to compile your own book.  It's pretty easy to do, so I wanted to pass it along to my readers. If you sign up for Blog2Print's email, you will receive subsequent coupon offers throughout the year. 
UPDATE: This year's deal is 39% off with coupon code NEWYEARNINE, ending on January 9, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment